Day. 22 May 23 Leon

Day 22 May 23 part 3

A few pictures of my walk about this evening in What they refer to as old and new Leon city

Lots of statues adorning the squares 

The Cathedral construction started in 1205 - what a gorgeous piece of architecture 

The clock has a thermometer showing 21 deg which has been the temp for the past couple of days since the overnight Thunder storm which broke those 34 deg days thank goodness 

I walked down to the Parador where I began my 2017 Camino which brought back some memories. The Parador is also a converted monastery into a five star luxury hotel

The last two are of our hotel which is also a converted monastery into a three star hotel and it is a very nice place to rest one’s head

Off tomorrow to Villar de Mazarife a 20 km walk

As I retrace my 2017 Camino 

22 for 22 solid sun and no rain 

Buen Camino

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 34 June 4 Saturday Arzua

Day 32 June 2 Thursday Portomarin

Day 33 June 3 Friday Palas de Rei